As always, it was a lot of fun. We probably could have talked all night. And once again, the interview was more of a coffee chat or two friends just sitting down and talking about whatever comes up and, hopefully, it is interesting enough where others want to eavesdrop on the conversation.
Also, if you already didn’t think I was dork before this interview, you could very well think it now. Also, Len paid me one of the biggest compliments during the interview, which still has me smiling. You’ll have to listen to hear what that was.
So without further ado:
- Things discussed during the interview are: What Len does; Monster By Mail; FlipFace; other miscellaneous art things; books he’s illustrated, Geek A Week (which is getting a new site); making meaningful connection and online personas; Star Wars vs Star Trek; general entertainment; television; general geekiness and art; sci-fi and fantasy; conventions; family; and personal quirks.
- At the beginning of the podcast, you will hear the new Geeky Pleasures Radio Show theme song by Chris Cogott (@chriscogott).
- I accidentally swore once. Really… it was an accident.
- Time: 2 hours 35 minutes 55 seconds (We could have continued to chat much longer. You’ll hear why we didn’t).
- Size: 142 MB
- Format: mp3, 128 kbps 44.1 khz stereo
To download, ‘right click save as’ this link.
Alternatively, you can listen below. If you are viewing this post in an RSS reader, you’ll need to visit the site in order to stream.
I hope you enjoy!