One of the reasons why I was so extremely giddy to have her on my show is because she is a fellow Canuck. Not only is she a fellow Canuck, but she was the first Canadian, aside from me, on my show. But there is more! In Canadian terms, she is my neighbour! Plus she is extremely talented, a huge nerd and geek, plus she is also a mum.
Without further ado, the show notes.
- Things we discussed during the interview include: Sabrina’s Background; Her book The Healer; Meeting William Shatner and the man who is; Being a Canadian fan; Growing up a sci-fi nerd geek and bullying; Raising the next generation of geeks and nerds; Being a geek and a nerd today; Living in the future and taking chances; People we’d like to have a drink and a chat with; Star Trek; Things Sabrina is currently geeking-out over; Rediscovering the world through your child’s eyes.
- There is some NSFW language.
- At the beginning of the interview, you’ll hear the Geeky Pleasures Radio Show theme song by Chris Cogott (@chriscogott)
- The length of the interview is 2 hours 5 minutes 27 seconds
- The size is 114 MB
- The format is mp3, 128 kbps, 44.1 kHz, stereo
- To download the interview, right click save as this link.
Alternatively, you can stream it below. If you are viewing this in an RSS reader, you may need to visit the site in order to stream it.