On Wednesday, October 10, 2012, I sat down with Black Tea Studios (@blackteastudios) to discuss their newest Kickstarter campaign to fund a new family card game called Scrapyard Warriors. The interview aired on the Geeky Pleasures Radio Show at The Look 24/7 (@TheLook247) on Friday, October 12, 2012.
If you missed the interview when it aired, you can listen to it and download it below.
But first, the show notes:
- Valencia, Joseph and I discussed all things Scrapyard Warriors related, from game play and how this game will help feed creativity, to the inspiration for the game, to the Kickstarter campaign, and the crowdsourcing community and social media.
- Don’t forget to visit Black Tea Studio’s website, follow them on Twitter @blackteastudios, “Like” them on Facebook, and contribute to their Kickstarter campaign.
- At the beginning of the interview, you’ll hear the Geeky Pleasures Radio Show theme song by Chris Cogott (@chriscogott)
- The length of the interview is 45 minutes 21 seconds
- The size is 41.5 MB
- The format is mp3, 128 kbps, 44.1 kHz, stereo
- To download the interview, right click save as this link.
Alternatively, you can stream it below. If you are viewing this in an RSS reader, you may need to visit the site in order to stream it.