On Friday, June 22, 2012, I saw down to have a conversation with one of the designers of Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, published by FASA, and my pal Guy McLimore (@couchguy) on the Geeky Pleasures Radio Show at The Look 24/7 (@TheLook247) to discuss many things Star Trek, media and technology.
If you missed the interview, don’t worry. The interview is available below for your downloading and listening pleasure. But first, the show notes.
- Things we discussed during the interview include: Guy’s background; How he got into designing tabletop RPGs, Working with Paramount and FASA on a licensed game; Why he stopped working with FASA; The designing of Star Trek: The Role-Playing Game; A wonderful story about meeting Gene Roddenberry and Majel Barrett; The Star Trek universe; Technology and media, plus content distribution, Why the Star Trek love; A fabulous story about Dork Tower creator John Kovalic (@muskrat_john); and more.
- There is some NSFW language
- At the beginning of the interview, you’ll hear the Geeky Pleasures Radio Show theme song by Chris Cogott (@chriscogott)
- The length of the interview is 2 hours 43 minutes 58 seconds
- The size is 150 MB
- The format is mp3, 128 kbps, 44.1 kHz, stereo
- To download the interview, right click save as this link.
Alternatively, you can stream it below. If you are viewing this in an RSS reader, you may need to visit the site in order to stream it.
I hope you enjoy!